Peanut Butter, Ricotta Cheese Pie with an Almond Butter Crust
If you love delicious pie, this is a winner.!! Low in carbs and simply delicious. The creamy goodness of peanut butter and ricotta together make this pie to die for. On top of that the almond butter crust gives it just a little crunch to make the pie complete. So these two together make it perfect for any get together.
- 1 1/2 Cup of crushed Almonds (Using a blender is the easiest way to crush your almonds)
- 6 TBSP of Melted Butter
- 1 TBSP of Splenda or your favorite sugar
Mix these ingredients together, press into a pie plate and freeze
- 3/4 Cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 TBSP of room temperature butter
- 1 1/2 Cup of Peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup & 2 TBSP Sugar (or substitute with Splenda)
Mix this for 2 minutes then fold in your whipping cream.
Whipping cream (Homemade whipped Cream)
- 1 Cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 TBSP of Sugar (or substitute with Splenda)
I also make extra whipped cream for on top of the pie to serve.
This pie needs to be refrigerated