This project is still in it's early planning stages. I got the idea from a video I watched about a DIY mobile camper bicycle trailer for the Homeless. Living here in Phoenix AZ there is always someone advertising free scrap. Some materials will require a monetary investment but most I can acquire by watching craigslist free listings.
- 1 ea Bicycle
- 2 ea Bicycle Wheels
- 5 ea Framing Boards 1" x 2" x 12'
- 8 ea Corrugated Plastic Sheets 4' x 8'
- 3 ea Foam Insulation Sheets 4' x 8'
- 1 ea Package of Plastic Zip Ties, 250 count
- 2 ea Solar Power Lights
- 1 ea Foam Mattress
- 1 ea Water Jug, 5 Gallons
- 1 ea Single Burner Camping Stove
- 1 ea Aluminum Sheet 24" 48"
- 1 ea Piano Hinge 3'
- 1 ea Door Latch with Lock
- 3 ea Buckets, 5 gallons
- 1 ea Toilet Plunger
- 2 ea Hula Hoops
- 1 ea Tarp 6' x 10'
- 1 Plastic Basin 3' x 4'
Micro Gypsy Wagon
Barry Howard built this really cool micro camper. It pops up from a bike trailer base into an amazing little traditional style Romani gypsy wagon. Measuring about 12 square feet, it's just large enough to hold a one-person bed, a few supplies and some clothing. It has storage built under the sleeping pad that converts into a sitting space with a small table.